Welcome to “What’s In My Bag”, featuring your favorite TMB Instructors! As fitness lovers, we lead very busy lives. Whether we’re teaching five classes in one day with a dance audition in between, running from studio to studio, or need to get ready for date night right after teaching a packed class, we’re always prepared!
Our first “What’s In My Bag” post features our feisty, fierce, curly-haired beauty Liz Sanchez! This woman is non-stop, from teaching at TMB, running to meetings, and carving out her own time to squeeze in a workout, she carries these essentials to keep her feeling great throughout the day. Check it out!
“As a full time professional and all around fitness enthusiast, my bag requires quick fixes to keep me peppy and on point! I need everything from hydration to lip gloss to keep me going through my day!”
Inside Liz’s bag:
• 26 oz of water
• Instructor kit (microphone/lavender spray/breath mints)
• Kale, tomato and grilled chicken Mini lunch
• Verveine perfume
• Alba Botanica Hawaiian Coconut lip gloss
• Make Up Forever lipstick
• Lip exfoliant
• Emergency kit (equipped with mini hairspray, nail polish remover, etc.)
• Retro Super Future shades
• Peanut back massager
• TMB grippy socks
• iPhone portable charger
So, what tips and tricks can you take from Liz?
- Carry a healthy lunch and plenty of water to keep you energized and hydrated.
- Have enough beauty products on hand for touch ups when needed.
- When you have some time to relax, give your muscles some love with a portable massager.
Care to share what you carry in your bag? Comment below and share your own tips for when you’re on the go!