1st CLASS OF THE DAY/EVENING:
- PLEASE ADVISE DOORS OPEN 20 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS & DOORS LOCK 10 MIN AFTER CLASS START TIME
- Everyone’s experience matters, out of consideration to everyone’s class experience, the studio space and time, doors will lock 10 minutes after class starts. If you are more than 10 minutes late you will not be able to attend class. Please plan ahead and create time to get to class in time.
CLASSE ETIQUETTE :
- Please reserve your class online or over the phone ahead of time so we know to expect you.
- First time students please arrive 10 minutes before class.
- Returning students may join up to 10 minutes after start of class.
- The warm-up of each class is important, which is why we ask you do your best to show up on-time.
- Welcome to a place where it really is ALL ABOUT YOU! This is your class, your workout. Please do your best to show up to class on-time. We’re ready to help you meet your fitness goals, be ready to workout!
- Please refrain from talking during class. Since this is your class and workout, we want to ensure that your experience is ALL ABOUT YOU, the WHOLE WAY THROUGH!
- Please silence your phones. No cell phones on studio floor/texting during class.
- Please don’t chew gum
- Socks required for ALL CLASSES
- Shoes Required for ROCK HARD CLASS
CANCELLATION POLICY & NO SHOWS
The Main Barre’s cancellation policy requires clients to cancel a reservation at least 2 hours prior to the start of class.
- There is a 2-HOUR cancellation window policy. You may cancel a reservation online or by phone, up to TWO HOURS before the start of class with no charge/deduction
- If you cancel after that window of time, you forfeit a class from your series, or your single purchased class. If you have an Unlimited Series Membership/Auto-Pay Membership, one day will be deducted from your membership.
- If you do not show for your reserved class, you will be charged a $10 NO SHOW FEE.
This policy will be enforced to allow your fellow TMB friends a chance to Lift.Tone.Tighten. and get their workout in too. Failure to abide by the 2-HOUR policy will result in a lost class (on single class/class series packages) or a day deducted from an unlimited package. A $10 NO SHOW FEE will be implemented with no notification.
There are no refunds. Once a single class, monthly membership or class series package has been purchased, it cannot be be refunded or returned.
- 10 Class packages expire 4 months after purchase, no exceptions.
- Unlimited courses expire 30 days after activation (unless on a auto-pay membership – minimum 3 month commitment required and 30 day written (email only) notice required to terminate auto-pay).
- AUTO-PAY CLIENTS minimum 3 month commitment required and 30 day written (email only) notice required to terminate auto-pay).
Option to do an open-ended suspension when traveling,illness/injury, going out of the country, going out of town for more than 3 weeks. (holds card on file, no charges applied until client requests to reinstate membership). No credits applied for missed time/visits.
- AUTO-PAY CLIENTS minimum 3, 6, 12 month commitment required (depending on which contract is purchased)
- 30 day written (email only) notice required to terminate auto-pay.
- AUTO-PAY will continue consecutively after minimum required time until 30 day notice is given. It is the clients responsibility to give written notice to The Main Barre regarding all contract suspensions, terminations and/or changes.
- Option to do an open-ended suspension when traveling,illness/injury, going out of the country, going out of town for more than 3 weeks. (holds card on file, no charges applied until client requests to reinstate membership).
- No credits applied for missed time/visits.
All classes must be prepaid by booking a reservation online or you may reserve by booking a reservation over the phone. You may make your reservations 7 days or fewer before the class you have chosen. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the wait list. Please make sure to arrive on time to ensure your reservation.
PLEASE ADVISE, THE FIRST CLASS OF THE DAY/EVENING, DOORS DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 20 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS. CLASSES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.