THE ETIQUETTE :
- Doors open 20 minutes before 1st class of the day/evening
- If it’s your first class please arrive 15 minutes early so we can check you in and get you acclimated with the studio space.
- Please pre-register for your class online, or give us a call so we know you’re coming in. (Try downloading our app, The Main Barre, to sign in & out of classes, it’s super easy and user friendly).
- We ask you to create time to show up on time. The warm-up of each class is important, which is why no late-arrival is permitted. If the door to the studio is closed, we’ll be glad to reschedule you.
- Perhaps this workout is new or something different for you? If so, cool! We ask that you come in with an open mind, free of judgement, ready and willing to presently focus on instructions that suits your capabilities. This is workout is your experience that you get to create, we’ll help you progress or regress to accommodate what works best for you, while keeping you challenged of course!
- Wear comfy, stretchy clothes, essentially whatever you feel good working out in.
- We encourage bare feet for our classes, however your preference is key, so grippy socks are great too, rock ’em if you want to!
- Please refrain from talking during class. Since this is your class and workout, we want to ensure the quality of your experience to both you and our community.
- We have shelving with cubbies for you to put your personal belongings in.
- We care about your community class experience, which is why we ask cell phones to be stowed away in your cubby.
CANCELLATION POLICY & NO SHOWS
The Main Barre’s cancellation policy requires clients to cancel a reservation at least 2 hours prior to the start of class.
- There is a 2-HOUR cancellation window policy. You may cancel a reservation online or by phone, up to TWO HOURS before the start of class with no charge/deduction
- We care about everyone’s time, instructors prep to serve a quality experience and everyone deserve’s a chance to get into class, which is why if you cancel after the 2-HOUR window of time, you forfeit a class from your series, or your single purchased class. If you have an Unlimited Series Membership/Auto-Pay Membership, one day will be deducted from your membership.
- If you do not show for your reserved class, you will be charged a $10 NO SHOW FEE.
- This policy will be enforced to allow your fellow TMB friends a chance to get into class and get a workout too.
- There are no refunds. Once a single class, monthly membership or class series package has been purchased, it cannot be be refunded or returned.
- Clothing or any products are non-returnable, final sale.
- 5/10 Class packages expire 4 months after purchase, no exceptions.
- Unlimited courses expire 30 days after activation
- Auto-Pay clients minimum 3 month commitment required and 30 day written (email only) notice required to terminate auto-pay.
- AUTO-PAY CLIENTS minimum 3 month commitment required.
- AUTO-PAY will continue consecutively after minimum required time until 30 day notice is given. It is the clients responsibility to give written notice to The Main Barre regarding all contract suspensions, terminations and/or changes.
- 30 day written (email only) notice required to terminate auto-pay.
- Option to do an open-ended suspension when traveling,illness/injury, going out of the country, going out of town for more than 3 weeks. (holds card on file, no charges applied until client requests to reinstate membership).
- No credits applied for missed time/visits.
All classes must be prepaid by booking a reservation online or you may reserve by booking a reservation over the phone. You may make your reservations 7 days or fewer before the class you have chosen. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the wait list. Please make sure to arrive on time to ensure your reservation.